September 2026

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Monday, June 29th, 2026 04:44 pm
Because I was feeling that anal-retentive, I figured up how many weeks my current progression schedule has between now and my goal. The answer, as you probably guessed from the subject, is 26.

26 weeks from now until December 27.

Half a freaking year, almost exactly, to go from today's 65 reps to 100. Six months to add 35 reps.

Seems like a ridiculously easy schedule, but I'm not falling for that!

Well... stay tuned, friends and neighbors. We'll keep you informed of how it goes.
Monday, June 29th, 2026 11:36 pm (UTC)
Just, ya know, don't get pneumonia...

+g+

Seriously, you are freakin' astounding!
rhi: A candle-lit labyrinth with a person just entering. (Default)
[personal profile] rhi
Tuesday, June 30th, 2026 02:32 am (UTC)
:giggling: I go on one road trip and you get bored...