Current status: Main set is 70 reps, the two "greasy" sets are 45 reps each.
First set usually gets done around 10:00 in the morning, first "greasy" set is mid-afternoon, and the final set is sometime that evening.
But this means that during the week, the first two sets are generally done in my cubicle at work, and The Big Bad Wolf has nothing on how I'm huffing and puffing after finishing that first set! (Yes, I'm breathing hard after the other sets, but not nearly as badly!)
Most of the people in the surrounding cubes know what I'm doing and just ignore me now. Last week a work-buddy of mine from a different part of the building was visiting one of my cube-neighbors while I was doing my morning set. They heard my breathing shifting as I was going through my set, and they came around the corner to see if I was having a bad asthma attack!
I love that I have the kind of friends (even at work) who will get up and come check if they think something is wrong.
Before the pneumonia hit me back at the end of February, I was doing a main set of 75 and two "greasy" sets of 60 each. Today I happened to be looking at my progression schedule and noticed that for about 4-5 days next month, I will be at those numbers again.
But no freaking pneumonia this time, dammit!
First set usually gets done around 10:00 in the morning, first "greasy" set is mid-afternoon, and the final set is sometime that evening.
But this means that during the week, the first two sets are generally done in my cubicle at work, and The Big Bad Wolf has nothing on how I'm huffing and puffing after finishing that first set! (Yes, I'm breathing hard after the other sets, but not nearly as badly!)
Most of the people in the surrounding cubes know what I'm doing and just ignore me now. Last week a work-buddy of mine from a different part of the building was visiting one of my cube-neighbors while I was doing my morning set. They heard my breathing shifting as I was going through my set, and they came around the corner to see if I was having a bad asthma attack!
I love that I have the kind of friends (even at work) who will get up and come check if they think something is wrong.
Before the pneumonia hit me back at the end of February, I was doing a main set of 75 and two "greasy" sets of 60 each. Today I happened to be looking at my progression schedule and noticed that for about 4-5 days next month, I will be at those numbers again.
But no freaking pneumonia this time, dammit!
no subject
[warding off all viruses and bacteria] Stay away from the Dragon!
Sounds like you're doing great!
no subject
no subject
no subject