September 2026

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Friday, July 24th, 2026 11:01 pm
As of this morning, for the first time in several decades I am NOT on an asthma inhaler!

I've been on a daily maintenance inhaler since early March, and haven't needed a rescue inhaler in all that time. So the doc has decided we can try it without the daily, too.

If I find myself needing the rescue inhaler more than about once a week, I'm to call him. Otherwise, I may finally be done with the damned things!
Saturday, July 25th, 2026 01:13 pm (UTC)
So wonderful to hear!
Saturday, July 25th, 2026 02:15 pm (UTC)
Hurray for better health!
Saturday, July 25th, 2026 05:13 pm (UTC)
Congratulations!
rhi: a woman dancing, legs stomping out the beat and skirt flaring (dancing)
[personal profile] rhi
Monday, July 27th, 2026 05:03 am (UTC)
So glorious!!