Well, I have to say that not incrementing the "greasy" sets was the right call.
Current numbers:
Main set: 70
Grease-the-skids sets: 2 @ 50 each
The main set has been at 70 for four weeks. Monday it goes up to 75.
But today? Today is a rest day, and I am enjoying doing exactly that.
Many, many thanks to all those who've been giving me so much support in tilting at this particular windmill, whether that support has been here or elsewhere. Y'all don't know how much it helps, or how appreciated it really is.
Current numbers:
Main set: 70
Grease-the-skids sets: 2 @ 50 each
The main set has been at 70 for four weeks. Monday it goes up to 75.
But today? Today is a rest day, and I am enjoying doing exactly that.
Many, many thanks to all those who've been giving me so much support in tilting at this particular windmill, whether that support has been here or elsewhere. Y'all don't know how much it helps, or how appreciated it really is.
no subject
Congrats and always cheering for you.
no subject
no subject