September 2026

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Tuesday, September 1st, 2026 02:44 pm
Looks like I got sidetracked and accidentally skipped a few weeks. Oops?

This week, the main set will hit 80. (OMG! Excuse me, I need a minute to wrap my head around that number!)

The "greasy sets" have hit 60 this week, but I may back off on the progression for those. I may leave them at 55 for an indefinite time, or even wind them back to 50 for a while to spend more time focusing on form, pace, etc.

If I do that, I may add in a third set for the day, just to keep up the total number of reps for the day. I haven't really made up my mind on that one yet, so we'll see.

Stay tuned for further developments! Same bat-time*, same bat-channel*!


* where "bat" is pronounced "dragon," of course! ;-)
Tuesday, September 1st, 2026 11:40 pm (UTC)
Fantastic!!!! 🎊🎊🎊